Our attorneys have many years of experience in Swiss corporate law and advise national and international companies from various sectors and industries such as real-estate, IT, healthcare or pharmaceuticals.
We advise business people on the formation of their company, support them in business negotiations and transactions and advise them on issues relating to managing, structuring and reorganising companies. We also litigate and cooperate with our inheritance and tax law experts to develop economic and commercially viable solutions.
For international corporations we provide services as a company secretary and act as an independent voting proxy for large companies.
Our services at a glance:
- Founding, reorganising and liquidating companies
- Changes in capital
- Mergers, spin-offs, asset transfers
- National and international relocation of headquarters
- Setting up branches
- Acquisition and sale of companies and parts of companies
- Corporate succession planning
- Preparing shareholders’ agreements and organisational by-laws
- External legal department (advice, compliance)
- Company secretary, including managing the share register and the directory of beneficial owners
- Independent voting proxies